In recognition of April being Maryland Math Month, students are encouraged to complete a weekly math challenge! Entries will go home on Monday beginning today and must be returned to school by Friday of that week.
• A drawing will be held each Friday for a grade level winner!
• Students completing the challenge on all 4 weeks will earn a special prize!
• Weekly challenge sheets are listed below and may also be found on the GES website.
Kindergarten Math response sheets: Kindergarten Math Response Sheet.pdf
Grade 1 Math response sheets: Grade 1 Math Response Sheets.pdf
Grade 2 Math response sheets: Grade 2 Math Response Sheets.pdf
Grade 3 Math response sheets: Grade 3 Math Response Sheets.pdf
Grade 4 Math response sheets: Grade 4 Math Response Sheets.pdf
Grade 5 Math response sheets: Grade 5 Math Response Sheets.pdf
The week of April 16 is Math Spirit Week!
We hope that everyone will participate!
Math Spirit Week
◦ Monday, April 16 - Wear a shirt w/Numbers to show that you love math
◦ Tuesday, April 17 - Wear a funky patterned outfit or socks because we use patterns in math
◦ Wednesday, April 18 - Wear a college shirt to show you love & will continue learning math
◦ Thursday, April 19 - Wear something you can count...polka dots, stripes, animals, bracelets, etc...
◦ Friday, April 20 - Wear your favorite Team Jersey/shirt to show that math is about teamwork and col