Registration times to complete the registration process will be from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM (to accommodate our students arrival and departure) on March 5th - March 9th.
Children must be 5 years old by September 1 in order to enroll in kindergarten. Every child who is 5 years old by September 1 must be enrolled in a kindergarten program this fall or have an approved waiver . HCPSS kindergarten is a full day program.
Information on Kindergarten is located at the following link: Getting Ready for Kindergarten
Parent Identification documents
• Parent picture ID: driver’s license, passport, MVA identification or other legal form of photographic identification.
• Signed original, current lease or deed with your address, valid dates, signatures.
• Current utility bill with name and address (non-cellular telephone, gas and electric, cable bill issued in the last 45 days.)
Student Identification documents
• Student’s evidence of birth (birth certificate, passport/visa, physician’s certificate, baptismal or church certification, hospital certificate, parent/s affidavit or birth registration.)
• Proof of parental relationship, custody, or guardianship. If applicable, bring legal proof of custody (court order).
• Student’s current proof of immunizations signed by physician.
• Any additional paperwork that may be necessary due to special living arrangements or circumstances.
• Documentation of Special Education (IEP), 504, Psychological Report, or related services.
Frequently Asked Questions about Enrollment and Registration
See Policy 9000, Student Residency, Eligibility, Enrollment and Assignmen
My child's birthday is after September 1st: Click here for answers on Early Admission to Kindergarten