2017-2018 Kindergarten/ New Student Registration
To register for kindergarten children need to be turning 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017.
Registration will be taken 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Monday - Friday.
Documentation needed to register you children for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Student’s proof of birth (original birth certificate, passport/visa, physician’s certificate, baptismal or church certificate, parent’s affidavit or birth registration).
- Proof of parental relationship, custody, or guardianship (birth certificate). If applicable, bring legal proof of custody (court order).
- Student’s current proof of immunizations signed by a doctor, health care provider.
- Complete current signed lease or deed.
- Utility bill dated within the last 30 days.
- Any additional paperwork that may be necessary due to special living arrangements or circumstances.
For more information please click here:
Questions please contact Barb Brown, Teacher's secretary, at 410-880-5930.
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 3:15pm